What is a Frequent Traveler Account?
● A Frequent Traveler Account allows you to earn free trips on MOX by accumulating points, similar to frequent flier miles on an
● Each time you travel one way, you earn a point. For a round-trip, you earn two points.
● You can earn a free one way trip with as few as six points!
FTA points needed for free trip
Door to Door Service
How can I get a Frequent Traveler Account?
● You can call our office.
● You can also create your Frequent Traveler Account on-line.
It's simple! On the MOX menu select Services ... Frequent Traveler Accounts ... Open a Frequent Traveler Account ...
● Then, just follow the directions and enter the information requested. Once you have your account, you can start earning points with each
reservation you book!
Are there any restrictions on use of the FTA?
● The account is non-transferable ... each passenger requires a separate FTA.
● You cannot earn FTA points for another passenger.
● You cannot receive FTA points from another passenger.
● Trips booked prior to enrollment in the FTA program cannot be used to earn FTA points.